5 Tips To Make Your Wedding a Breeze
1. Determine how much your budget is – With this, you need to take into consideration how much salary you earn each month and how you can earn more. You may need to change your spending habit a little bit
2. Pick a date – You can pick a date which is good for all of your guests. Weekends are good because everybody doesn’t have work. Some preferred to have a date that is personally connected in their relationship like the date you first met or your first kiss.
3. Wedding checklist is a must. – What is a wedding checklist? List of the things you have to accomplish before your wedding day. Like documents needed or how many should be in your entourage to choosing your wedding celebrant. This will help you have sense of direction or what you need to focus on the things you need to prioritize on. You can create on your own or you can also look online to have an idea what a wedding checklist should have.
4. You need to have wedding related folder on your mobile. – This is would have all the screenshots or pictures you would have want for your wedding to be.
5. DIY as much as possible – You already have the budget however you may save more if you choose to do some things on your own. This is not just about saving you money but also being more hands-on with your wedding.